In three weeks time he was examined by three of the top heart specialists in America. Through use of the most advanced medical diagnostic devices, it was concluded after days of testing that he had born with a deformed heart, a severe mural valve prolapse which could cause him major medical problems the rest of his life. There was no cure.
Months earlier Kevin had attended a lecture where he heard about Harvard medical doctor, Yiwen Y. Tang, who stated that standard medical procedures, drugs and surgery were not the best way to cure and prevent diseases. He instead used a diagnostic device called Dermatron Machine, which, within minutes, could diagnose a medical problems in the body. When the diagnosis was complete, homeopathic remedies was given to correct the imbalances and reverse and cure the disease.
Kevin was sceptical, at first, but he didnt had anything to lose.
At first doctor was surprised - why so young and healthy-looking man needs hes help? Kevin said that he feels fine, but just needs a check-up.
Immediately doctor examined him with hes machine and few minutes later looked up to him, slightly concerned and said: "So you have a heart problem, you have a mitral valve proplapse". That was the exact diagnosis what other doctors had given him after weeks of investigation.
Kevin said: "Yes, I know, and I know its incurable".
Yiwen said: "Yes, in America its incurable, but there are natural treatments in other countries that can reverse this problem in matter of weeks".
Of course Kevin would not believe his hears at first. Natural treatments that work and are not approved by FDA?
The treatment was natural, painless, cheap, quick and it worked!
After his treatment Kevin went back to his old doctors who had give him diagnosis. He asked them to ask to be tested again. They said that being tested again was a waste of time, that theres no way that he could have recovered, but they were stunned when they finally saw the results, that he had been recovered completely. They said that probably it was a misdiagnosis in the first place!
And that is the medical mentality. Lets look some of the common situations and beliefs in...
...THE MEDICAL MENTALITY...
1. ...what holds that a person can appear "perfectly healthy" one day and then be mysteriously stricken with a dreaded disease virtually overnight.
2. ...supports a belief in "The Germ Theory" as originally proposed by Louis Pasteur: disease is caused by microorganisms or viruses foreign to the body, which they invade and use as a host.
3. ...holds that there are over 10,000 known and categorized and named diseases, each disease with its own cause or causes, known or unknown. Years of scientists´ time and billions of Americans´ dollars are spent annually, searching for the external causes of various diseases and their technological antidotes.
4. ...looks at the "disease process" as something which "happens to the body" and, therefore, as something which can - and must - be stopped: the symptoms be palliated or suppressed; the body must, in some way, be "treated" with some sort of doctor-prescribed drug, treatment, or therapy or surgery to make the patient get well.
5. ...teaches you that illness is to be expected as the years advance as disease is an expected part of the ageing process. Doctors hopelessly and cold-heatedly state: "You will just have to learn to live with it!" ("it" meaning the pain and degeneration)...if standard medical treatment cannot help you.
6. ...is not interested in promoting dietary nutrition as an integral part of getting well or staying well, although it might make minor concessions such as recommending a reduction in dietary salt or the adoption of a weight loss program. The prevailing, pessimistic attitude, however, is that even if there were something to this "dietary nutrition", people would not change their eating habits, anyway. At its worst, The Medical Mentality does not have faith in the human being to change: A sense of hopelessness prevails.
7. ...has no direct experience with supervised fasting and looks down at the practice of fasting to be synonymous with starvation. Fasting is, therefore, viewed as a form of dangerous extremism.
8. ... refuses to acknowledge the evidence that any of the many alternative health care system have any validity, whatsoever. It does this in the face of vast amounts of evidence and carefully kept records by The Alternativists who are on The Right Track. Any improvement on the part of individuals under any alternative health care systems is attributed to chance or to "spontaneous remission" or to other causes; or such improvements are branded: "dangerous in the long run," regardless of how much the person is improved.
9. ...encourages both a belief in and dependence on the medical/pharmaceutical complex as the final authority on all health questions and the only real source of knowledge and power that leads to individual health. Conformity to Establishment Thinking and The Medical Mentality are systematically and relentlessly conditioned and brainwashed into the minds of The American People, from birth to death, through both subtle cues open intimidation by those in power.
10. ...makes you to subject yourself and your loved ones to continued, medical treatment, disregarding to all-too-often reality: you will only get worse as the medical treatment continues. Furthermore, you have no hope beyond going the medical route and, therefore, no desire, whatsoever, to search for a workable, alternative health care system. You, consequently have no interest in and no curiosity for how to take personal responsibility for your own health. The Alternativists´ Teachings that do occur fall on deaf ears.
Craig, the author of "Raw Foods Bible" experienced the same attitude from doctors, when his mother was in a hospital. The wake-up call for him was when one guy came to the hospital, handed Craig a business card and said, "Hi, I teach people how to heal through simple diet and lifestyle changes". Although Craig had never heard of anything like that before, it seemed logical. He looked what kind of food they served his mother in the hospital - a cholesterol-laden fatty garbage - and her mother was in for clogged artheries.
This was the beginning of his endless research and studying ow our natural diet and raw foods. And slowly he begun to help his mother to change her diet, who had previously already survived three angioplastes (a procedure that temporarily unclogs arteries). But every time her arteries became clogged again and she was told that she needs bypass surgery. So in time she begun to eat more salads and fresh food and could discontinue taking medicine and drugs. Her doctor said: "I dont want to know what you are doing, but keep doing it." She never had that bypass surgery.
If you are a doctor, wouldnt you want to know what was the reason of this amazing recovery? It seems to me, that they dont want to admit what is plainly obvious - the drugs dont work, but right natural foods and healthful living works!
"Natural Cures They Dont Want You to Know" - Kevin Trudeau
"The Health Seekers´ Yearbook" - Victoria Bidwell
"Raw Foods Bible" - Craig B. Sommers