Dust Bunny became more outgoing and Craig had to look down with every step because the rabbit would ran under his feet and beg for affection. After 5 weeks Dust Bunny started to venture out of the bedroom for the first time in his life (though the door had always been open)! First he became walking down the hallway, but soon trotting and then running and leaping through the air!
Neither the owner or people who had visited the house previously didnt recognize the little bunny. He was so different. Some guests had never seen him before because he never came out of the bedroom.
Many thousands of laboratory animals have been experimented on and they prove the same point. Raw foods provide a health-promoting diet and an all-cooked-food-diet promotes disease.
In India, Sir Robert McCarrison fed monkeys a cooked food version of their usual diet. All the monkeys developed colitis. Post mortem examinations revealed gastric and intestinal ulcers.
In Switzerland, O. Stiner fed guinea pigs a cooked version of their usual diet. The animals quickly succumbed to anemia, scurvy, golter, dental cavities, and degeneration of the salivary glands. When 10 CCs of pasteurized milk was added to their daily diet, they developed artritis as well. Calves that are fed pasteurized milk (as contrast with raw milk) die because of the nutrient loss and other changes in the chemical structure of the milk that pasteurization causes. Experiments have done in zoos with carnivorous animals. They replaced the raw meat with leftover cooked restaurant meat. The animals in the experiment died. The nutrient loss and structural changes could not support life in these animals.
1932 a study was done with cats in order to find the connection with raw vs. cooked food diet and reproduction. Medical observations were recorded on all of the cats. The cats were kept outdoors in large pens. The groups had the same conditions except that one group was fed raw milk, raw meat and cod liver oil, while the other group had the same meat, but cooked, pasteurized milk and the same cod liver oil. The cats fed with raw food remained healthy throughout the generation. The cats fed cooked food were unable to reproduce after the third generation. Therefore there were no fourth generation cats fed cooked food to continue the study.
The raw food cats:
- Were resistant to infections, fleas and parasites.
- Had no changes in skeletal tissue or fur.
- Manifested friendly and predictable mental states.
- Had no trouble birthing or nursing.
The cooked food cats:
- Were not resistant to infections, fleas and parasites.
- Had unfavorable changes in skeletal tissue and fur.
- Suffered from heart problems, nearsightedness, farsightedness, underactivity of inflammation of the thyroid and bladder, artritis and inflammation of the joints, inflamation of the nervous system with paralysis and meningitis, and infections of kidney, bones, liver, testes and ovaries.
- Showed much more irritability than the raw food cats, were unpredictable, bit and scrached. the males had a drop in sexual interest and same-sexual activities were observed. (These sexual behaviors were not observed in the raw food cats.)
The symptoms of the cats fed on 100 percent cooked foods sound very much like those that our society is experiencing today, do they not? Fertility drugs and doctors specializing in fertility are a growing and very profitable business. I believe infertility is mostly related to improper diet and lifestyle choices.
More details on this study can be found in the book, Pottenger´s Cats by Francis M. Pottenger.
Here is another article talking about the importance of feeding animals their natural raw food: http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/animals.htm