You may have tried every diet except...
Your Natural Diet: Alive Raw Foods
by Dr. T. C. Fry & David Klein
David Klein was a student of Dr. T. C. Fry, who has had very big impact to Natural Hygiene (1) movement. He studied Natural Hygiene Course, which was masterminded my T. C. Fry. (You can find the original course from here: http://www.transformationinstitute.org/natural_hygiene.html) Then he finally realized what humanity needed to undo disease, suffering and its descent toward extinction. My own self healing through raw foods lit a fire in me what is still raging on. I have a strong desire to help others after recovering from eight years of my own hellacious suffering, my will to live in healthy body and enjoy the fruits of life, and to see my fellow Earth beings realize the same. No one deserves to suffer!
Thomas Henry Huxley - "Education is the instruction of the intellect in the laws of Nature".
Natural IS the way to be!
Humanity needs to know:
1. We are biological, NOT technological or medical creatures as society believes us to be...
2. Our biological/physiological dietetic construction is FRUGIVORE.
3. "Live foods for live people"
4. Cooking food is destroying it and creating toxins and cancirogenes.
5. EVERY nutrent is available in plant foods
6. Body knows how to heal, we just have to provide the right tools (food, rest, sleep, water, fasting when needed...)
7. Germs do not cause illness - they are all beneficial (they digest plantfoods, synthesize vitamins and clean up wastes)
8. We cannot become healthy if we pollute ourselves with drugs, dead foods etc.
9. Every drug is poison to our body and has no healing power
10. There are no short cuts to health, only body can heal itself and needs conditions to do so (food, rest, water...)
11. We cannot rely on something else that it will heal us, we have to trust our body to heal itself
12. Sickness is not mysterious, we have all the power to get better
13. Disease is not out of our control, its our way of life whats causing the disease
14. We dont have to get sick, "sickness" is natural way of detoxing our body and letting us know that we have to change
15. We should be in perfect health and be happy every day
(1) "Natural Hygiene is properly defined as that branch of biology which designates the conditions upon which health depends and the means by which it may be sustained in all its virtue and purity while we have it, and the means upon which its restoration rests when we have lost it. --- It is the scientific application of the principles of nature in the preservation and restoration of health."
"Hygienic means health preserving. Practically, it implies the observance of the laws of life." H. Shelton, 1968, ch.10; http://naturalhygienesociety.org/present.html